Monday, April 30, 2012

We always gain something in our life, no matter it is a big matter or a small matter. Saturday was a busy day for me, but I found it fun and it was an awesome day. In the morning, I played basketball competition for my school. Though I know I did not perform well and I am suck in basketball, I learn that always appreciate mistakes. Because of my mistakes, I improve in my competition. Because of others' mistakes, I know not to blame people when you fail. I know that we will always improve ourselves when we learn. This is part of our life, now ans always. After that, I went to dancing lesson. I am disappointed with my performance honestly. I did not do well because of my legs. However, I know I should not blame or maybe find myself an excuse for my bad performance. I believe I will do much harder than what I am doing now. At night, it was band concert. Band concert was awesome with all my awesome friends. I realize last time I did not really appreciate my friends, but now, I appreciate them more. They are awesome. They bring me many memorable memories. I love you guys! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment